|Opening||feb 07, 2017|
|Closing||feb 12, 2017|
2 Hours and 40 Minutes. (1 Intermission)
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
A mother. A daughter. Three possible dads. And a trip down the aisle you'll never forget! Over 45 million people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make Mamma Mia! the ultimate feel-good show! Writer Catherine Johnson's sunny, funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings three men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago. The story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, and every night everyone's having the time of their lives!
*Season subscription packages do not include Mamma Mia! Additional purchase is required.
Should I see it?
What Is Mamma Mia! Like?
Calling all ABBA fans, this has your name written all over it. The songs are all culled from the Swedish super-group’s songbook, and this is one Broadway show where singing along (and dancing in the aisles) is encouraged.
Is Mamma Mia! Good for Kids?
- You Can Dance, You Can Jive! Tickets Now on Sale for Mamma Mia! Farewell Tour in Minneapolis
- Feel the Beat! Mamma Mia! Farewell Tour Cast Sings 'Dancing Queen' in Rehearsal
- Mamma Mia!'s Betsy Padamonsky on Learning from Tommy Tune, Bonding with Her Castmates & Being Obsessed with ABBA
- Take a Chance On Them! Georgia Kate Haege and More Will Star in Mamma Mia! National Tour
Mamma Mia! Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus
- Book Catherine Johnson
- Director Phyllida Lloyd