Event Status Updates
Updated December 8, 2020
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Bank of America Broadway on Hennepin Series. Please know our team continues to work diligently to navigate the challenges of scheduling touring Broadway shows across the country during this unprecedented time. More information can be found on the Hennepin Theatre Trust website.
In response to COVID-19, there will be a variety of changes to the programming schedule for shows in the Bank of America Broadway on Hennepin season. The Broadway engagements listed below have been affected.
Ticket holders have been contacted directly by their point of purchase with more information. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder in addition to your inbox. During this specific time with the box office at minimum staffing, facilitating ticketing requests may take additional time due to the volume of events affected. Anyone with specific ticketing questions can email their inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Trust can only provide service options for tickets purchased directly from the Orpheum, State, or Pantages Box Office, Ticketmaster or Broadway Across America. The Hennepin Theatre Trust is not responsible for the procedures or refund policies of secondary ticket providers or other sources.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our employees and guests safe, the box office will be closed until further notice.
- ANASTASIA (previously moved to April 2021): rescheduled to December 7 – 19, 2021
- Disney’s FROZEN (originally scheduled for May 6 – 31, 2020): rescheduled to October 7 – 24, 2021
- SUMMER: THE DONNA SUMMER MUSICAL (originally scheduled for July 14 –19, 2020): cancelled
- COME FROM AWAY (originally scheduled for August 11 – 23, 2020): rescheduled to September 14 – 26, 2021
- HAMILTON (originally scheduled for October 6 – November 22, 2020): rescheduled to July 28 – August 29, 2021
- TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (originally scheduled for December 15 – 20, 2020): postponed to a future season
- OKLAHOMA! (originally scheduled for January 19 – 24, 2021): rescheduled to November 9 – 14, 2021
- AIN’T TOO PROUD (originally scheduled for February 16 – 28, 2021): rescheduled to June 28 – July 10, 2022
- JERSEY BOYS (originally scheduled for March 16 – 21, 2021): postponed
- MOULIN ROUGE! THE MUSICAL (originally scheduled for April 14 – 30, 2021): postponed
- CATS could not be rescheduled for this season and has been canceled.
- TOOTSIE (originally scheduled for July 27 – August 1, 2021): rescheduled to July 13 – 18, 2021
Our Commitment to You
Our priority continues to be the health and well-being of our cast, crew, staff and audiences.
We are actively working in collaboration with state and local government officials on a plan to re-open following local, state and federal health guidelines. Once this plan is finalized and approved, we will share it with you. In addition, answers to frequently asked questions about any Broadway scheduling changes can be found at hennepintheatretrust.org/broadwayticketinfo.